New Parents...Start Here!
Welcome to St. James School! We are so glad you have joined our community of faith and learning. This page will help you find the resources and information you need as a new family to our school community.
Register as St. James Church Parishioner
We recommend all school families register as parishioner at St. James Church. Here is the link to register:
Our Parish church is located at 415 Vincent Street, Redondo Beach, Ca 90277. The Parish offices are located across the street from the church at 124 N. Pacific Coast Hwy., Redondo Beach, Ca 90277 Phone: 310/ 372-5228
- All St. James students are required to wear a school uniform for both PE and non-PE days. All uniforms must be purchased from Norman's Uniform.
- Annually our school has 2 uniform sales held on campus one in summer (July) and in the late fall (Oct.) These sales include both a new and used uniform sale conveniently held on campus in the O'Gorman center. Please check the school calendar for dates and times.
Here are additional guidelines for St. James School student dress code:
- All students must wear solid color white or black socks (small black or white logo on socks is acceptable) that cover the ankle bone. 'No show' socks are not allowed.
- Shoes must be predominantly white, black, gray or navy. No patterned shoes. Small corresponding colored logo is acceptable. No slip-on sneakers.
- Skirts and shorts, including PE shorts may not be more than 3 inches above the knee. Clothing may not be rolled at the waist.
- Girl's tights are allowed in navy, black or white under skirts. Leggings may not be worn under skirts.
- All jackets/sweatshirts must be SJS uniform: sweatshirts, hoodies, track jacket or nylon jacket. See uniform purchasing lists.
Uniform Purchasing Lists
SJS Monthly Prayers
Download App and Register for Choicelunch
Choicelunch will resume in the 2021-2022 school year
School lunches are provided by Choicelunch program. Create an account for your student(s) by downloading the app on your mobile phone or by logging onto their website online. Plan ahead by choosing healthy hot or cold meals, including snack and drink for your student each month. Save your favorites and make lunchtime planning easy. Payment and refunds are simple by preloading funds into your students Choicelunch account. All lunches are individually packaged and labeled with student's name. See brochure for more information.