Yard Duty SignUps
All school families are asked to serve 4 yard duties minimum each school year as part of annual service hour obligations.
- Yard duty is 12:40p-1:20p...rain OR shine. Parents are asked to help supervise students at lunch recess on the field, play structure and blacktop areas as well as assist students during lunchtime. Please avoid cell phone use at this time.
- Families receive 1 service hour per yard duty towards their total annual service hour requirements.
- Please arrive a little early before your scheduled yard duty to sign in at front office. Park in the Anza parking lot.
- If you cannot make it on the day of your scheduled yard duty, please inform the main office and/or find a substitute parent available.
- Use the Yard Duty SignUp link or click button below to schedule your days/dates.
- A minimum of 5 parents is needed per lunch yard duty.
- Pro Tips: Parents/volunteers can bring a special lunch (aka fave fast food) for their students during their yard duty as a treat. Volunteers often choose yard duty days on a student's birthday or other special occasion during the school year. You can do Yard Duty all year round and complete all your general service hour requirements.
Join The Crew!!