Gymnastics Fun 9/21 thru 11/16
Back To School Supply Information
Welcome to the start of the 2021-2022 School Year!
School begins at 8am on Tuesday, August, 24
Below find a link to your student(s) school supplies for each grade. Additional student supplies (flashcards, calculators, etc.) will be purchased for your student and billed to your FACTS tuition account if indicated.
In addition to school supplies, each SJS student will need:
- reusable water bottle
- lunch box
- student backpack (no rolling backpacks)
- adult size t-shirt as an art smock (write student name on shirt)
- 'Book Sox' style book covers for school issued text books
- Ear buds or headphones (over ear headphones recommended for grades TK-1)
The first week of school (Aug. 24-27) is early dismissal at 12:30pm with TK and K dismissed a little earlier at 12pm. Students will only need to pack a snack and drink in their lunchbox for that first week unless they are going onto ECP after school care. Choicelunch daily, hot lunch program will begin the week of August 30 for students as we resume our full school day, 8am-3:15pm, schedule for all grades. Students are expected to wear full uniform on the first day of school.
- All St. James students are required to wear a school uniform for both PE and non-PE days. All uniforms must be purchased from Norman's Uniform.
- Annually our school has 2 uniform sales held on campus one in summer (July) and in the late fall (Oct/Nov.) if calendar allows. These sales include both a new and used uniform sale conveniently held on campus in the O'Gorman center. Please check the school calendar for dates and times.
- All students must wear solid color white or black socks (small black or white logo on socks is acceptable) that cover the ankle bone. 'No show' socks are not allowed.
- Shoes must be predominantly white, black, gray or navy. No patterned shoes. Small corresponding colored logo is acceptable. No slip-on sneakers. Shoelaces may be any color.
- Skirts and shorts, including PE shorts may not be more than 3 inches above the knee. Clothing may not be rolled at the waist.
- Girl's tights are allowed in navy, black or white under skirts. Leggings may not be worn under skirts.
- All jackets/sweatshirts must be SJS uniform: sweatshirts, hoodies, track jacket or nylon jacket. See uniform purchasing lists.
- All student hairstyles must be natural color. Boy's hairstyles must be above the ear.
Choicelunch 2021 School Year
Tanaka Farm Box Service Fundraiser