- All St. James students are required to wear a school uniform for both PE and non-PE days. All uniforms must be purchased from Norman's Uniform.
- Annually our school has 2 uniform sales held on campus one in summer (July) and in the late fall (Oct/Nov.) if calendar allows. These sales include both a new and used uniform sale conveniently held on campus in the O'Gorman center. Please check the school calendar for dates and times.
- All students must wear solid color white or black socks (small black or white logo on socks is acceptable) that cover the ankle bone. 'No show' socks are not allowed.
- Shoes must be predominantly white, black, gray or navy. No patterned shoes. Small corresponding colored logo is acceptable. No slip-on sneakers. Shoelaces may be any color.
- Skirts and shorts, including PE shorts may not be more than 3 inches above the knee. Clothing may not be rolled at the waist.
- Girl's tights are allowed in navy, black or white under skirts. Leggings may not be worn under skirts.
- All jackets/sweatshirts must be SJS uniform: sweatshirts, hoodies, track jacket or nylon jacket. See uniform purchasing lists.
- All student hairstyles must be natural color.
- Girl's may wear one pair of STUD earrings in the ear lobe only.
- No make up of any kind. No nail polish.
- Jewelry: Student's may wear a religious medal, a watch, a health/medical alert bracelet, or a small ring.
The following criteria must be met for “Special Dress”:
- No sleeveless, backless, midriff, low cut or tank tops
- Shirts must cover all bra straps
- Shirts must cover the stomach
- No inappropriate wording or pictures on clothing including skulls and crossbones
- No high heeled or backless shoes / No flip flops
- Skirts and shorts must be a modest and appropriate length
- Jeans may not have holes or tears
- Leggings may be worn if a long top or sweater is worn that completely covers the backside
Tanaka Farm Box Service Fundraiser
2022 Back To School Supplies
Welcome to the start of the 2022-2023 School Year!
School begins at 8am on Wednesday, August, 24
Below find a link to your student(s) school supplies for each grade. Additional student supplies (flashcards, calculators, etc.) will be purchased for your student and billed to your FACTS tuition account if indicated.
In addition to school supplies, each SJS student will need:
- reusable water bottle
- lunch box
- student backpack (no rolling backpacks)
- adult size t-shirt as an art smock (write student name on shirt)
- ear buds or headphones (over ear headphones recommended for grades TK-1)
The first week of school (Aug. 24-26) is early dismissal at 12:30pm with TK and K dismissed a little earlier at 12pm. Students will only need to pack a snack and drink in their lunchbox for that first week unless they are going onto ECP after school care. Choicelunch daily, hot lunch program will begin the week of August 29 for students as we resume our full school day, 8am-3:15pm for all grades. Students are expected to wear full uniform on the first day of school.